Employers of commercial motor vehicle drivers should be making final preparations to comply with a federal law set to take effect in January. The U.S. Department of Transportation is rolling out a Federal Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse – a database to track commercial driver’s license holders who have tested positive for prohibited drug or alcohol use or who have refused to take a required test.
Join our newsletter
Recent Posts Extra
- Countdown to Real ID: Plan ahead to avoid a wait January 21, 2020
- Protect your business with machinery and equipment insurance January 14, 2020
- Give your chimney a clean sweep January 7, 2020
- Make your website comply with accessibility standards December 17, 2019
- 19 states provide automatic MVR notifications December 12, 2019