Water damage is consistently a common and severe cause of loss to homeowners. It is amazing to see the damage that water can do. Water carved the Grand Canyon – just think what it does to drywall or plaster! The good news is that water damage losses can be prevented or mitigated by a properly installed automatic water shut-off device.
Join our newsletter
Recent Posts Extra
- Reduce your risk before a wildfire threatens October 8, 2019
- Sprinklers essential to safety in high-rise residences October 1, 2019
- Fighting fire: Benefits of a residential sprinkler system September 24, 2019
- How annuity maximization could benefit your heirs September 17, 2019
- Cyber security essential for smart homes September 10, 2019