Proper maintenance can prevent the most common cause of dryer fires: lint buildup in dryer vents. Jayson Scott, national program director for Cincinnati’s fitness, sports and recreation program, offers tips for dryer maintenance in the August edition of ClubSolutions Magazine, a publication for health club operators. His tips can apply to any business or individual using a dryer.
Join our newsletter
Recent Posts Extra
- Countdown to Real ID: Plan ahead to avoid a wait January 21, 2020
- Protect your business with machinery and equipment insurance January 14, 2020
- Give your chimney a clean sweep January 7, 2020
- Make your website comply with accessibility standards December 17, 2019
- 19 states provide automatic MVR notifications December 12, 2019