There are two basic categories of water shut-off systems: whole-house systems and point-of-use systems. While both can prevent water damage, generally only a whole-house system qualifies for a premium credit on your homeowner insurance.
Join our newsletter
Recent Posts Extra
- Countdown to Real ID: Plan ahead to avoid a wait January 21, 2020
- Protect your business with machinery and equipment insurance January 14, 2020
- Give your chimney a clean sweep January 7, 2020
- Make your website comply with accessibility standards December 17, 2019
- 19 states provide automatic MVR notifications December 12, 2019