You can take steps to substantially reduce the likelihood of an accidental drowning in your home pool. The No. 1 rule: Never leave a child unattended or unsupervised around a pool.
Join our newsletter
Recent Posts Extra
- How annuity maximization could benefit your heirs September 17, 2019
- Cyber security essential for smart homes September 10, 2019
- Know the types of water shut-off devices September 3, 2019
- Add dryer vents to your maintenance routine August 27, 2019
- Making the most of the home walk-through August 20, 2019