Lawmakers in a handful of cities and states are considering allowing police to use devices called textalyzers to test for suspected cell phone use at the scene of car accidents.
Join our newsletter
Recent Posts Extra
- Give your boiler room to breathe November 19, 2019
- Selling your car? Take care with title transfer November 12, 2019
- Conducting effective vendor risk assessments November 5, 2019
- Safety tips before, during and after a wildfire October 29, 2019
- January 6 deadline for USDOT clearinghouse October 22, 2019