Full Service Insurance, Inc in Franklin, TN is seeking a highly qualified Employee Benefits Sales/Account Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for managing assigned clients from our existing and growing customer base, ensuring the highest level of client satisfaction and retention. You must have extensive knowledge in human resources , employee benefits, and insurance products to support clients, strategically collaborate with clients, and build long-term client relationships. As a client’s central point of contact, your mission is to provide “best of breed” customer support and industry guidance; be an asset for your clients when defining their Employee Benefits strategies.
- Cultivate and build successful relationships with a client’s senior management and other stakeholders to enhance and solidify rapport within their organization.
- Be the main point of contact for day-to-day operations and support for assigned client accounts.
- Proactively identify client risks or opportunities and be “on point” with internal resources to effectively respond to a client’s needs or drive to a client solution.
- Employ a consultative and solution-based approach to identify and articulate the alignment of the value proposition and product solution with each client’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Evaluate a client’s entire book of business, technology resources, and market strategy; prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual client account plans to department management that are tailored to client needs.
- Provide status updates on assigned accounts, regularly monitoring overall account health, project status,
opportunities, and risks
- Conduct product demonstrations, training, and presentations to expand their product implementations and utilization within a client organization.
- Manage annual product renewals with focus on revenue retention.
- Generate up-sell leads that penetrate client accounts at all levels and channels.
- Build and maintain a deep knowledge of their products and their capabilities versus the strengths/weaknesses of the competition.
- Be the client advocate and advise department management on matters on the best interest of the client or territory region.
Qualifications and Skills:
Demonstrated ability to engage in “high-touch,” expertise-driven client interactions in the employer and benefits marketplace.
Exceptional client-service orientation.
Excellent presentation and consultative skills.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Ability to work successfully at both a strategic and tactical level with clients and senior management.
Self-starter with proven organization skills and ability to multitask.
History of achieving and exceeding assigned goals.
Strong critical thinking, problem identification and solving ability.
Extreme attention to detail.
Strong negotiation skills with ability to adapt to adjusted client priorities.
Ability to interact and manage clients in difficult situations..
- Employee Benefit and insurance product knowledge required
- Optional, but preferred, professional certifications: PHR, SPHR, CBP, CEBS, CPP, or FPC.
- Insurance license
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook..