While my grandfather offered land support on the Western Front during World War II, his cousin, Joe Beckman, offered air support in the Pacific over Guadalcanal, New Guinea and the Philippines. Some of his fiercest battles took place over the seaport of Balikpapan.
Join our newsletter
Recent Posts Extra
- Countdown to Real ID: Plan ahead to avoid a wait January 21, 2020
- Protect your business with machinery and equipment insurance January 14, 2020
- Give your chimney a clean sweep January 7, 2020
- Make your website comply with accessibility standards December 17, 2019
- 19 states provide automatic MVR notifications December 12, 2019