While my grandfather offered land support on the Western Front during World War II, his cousin, Joe Beckman, offered air support in the Pacific over Guadalcanal, New Guinea and the Philippines. Some of his fiercest battles took place over the seaport of Balikpapan.
Join our newsletter
Recent Posts Extra
- Beware of COVID-19 cyber scams and fraud March 26, 2020
- Tips for sanitation in the age of coronavirus March 23, 2020
- Employers must report COVID-19 illness in workplace March 23, 2020
- Should you convert your term life insurance policy? March 17, 2020
- Preparation key to protecting home and family from flooding March 10, 2020