You know how important it is to be treated by physicians you trust in a facility you choose. Yet many people, when faced with an accident or illness while traveling, find themselves stuck in a hospital far from home – at the mercy of health or travel insurance companies in determining the “acceptability” of a facility and the “medical necessity” of a transfer home.
Join our newsletter
Recent Posts Extra
- Ice dams a headache to be avoided January 28, 2020
- Countdown to Real ID: Plan ahead to avoid a wait January 21, 2020
- Protect your business with machinery and equipment insurance January 14, 2020
- Give your chimney a clean sweep January 7, 2020
- Make your website comply with accessibility standards December 17, 2019